Billy's Guide To Dating Billy's Guide To Dating

MisterTea's Review

I don't know why your current rating is 3.35... this animation was so easy to make, a 4 year old could make it. Consider the rating I gave you in this review high because a good rating for this shit would be in the negatives. Anyway... I'm not saying that I didn't like your movie it's just that the graphics were terrible. Concept was good. Sound was alright. Yep, that's it.

Kitten Kitten

MisterTea's Review

That was so horrible it is hard to describe. Still, I'll make an attempt at describing it: Shit! Crap! Turds! Feces! Whatever you want to call it. I can't believe it has a 2.62 rating right now. I am voting '0' for this. You don't deserve this. Don't submit any more movies or games - total shit.

Infantry Skirmish Infantry Skirmish

MisterTea's Review

That was very good. I don't know if it was someone at Sony who made that but it was a great promotional ad for Infantry Online. It's a good game don't ya think? hehe Yes, like the review before this one, I think everyone will be like, "What the fuck is going on here?!" and then they will click the X or something because they don't understand. But you truely have to play the game to get this. It's a good thing that you put that link to the Infantry web site at the end of this thing so people could figure out what the wonderful game is. Anyway - nice promotional ad and... maybe I'll see you in an IO server sometime.

P  A  P  O ! ! ! P A P O ! ! !

MisterTea's Review

That was pretty cool... but it wasn't based on anything. I think it was just that robot going to a club or something, right? The preloader was good and I liked how you made the bot 3D at one point. Very nifty.

Soft Outer Crust Ep#12 Soft Outer Crust Ep#12

MisterTea's Review

That was great. I like your animation style and graphics and et cetera. Make more episodes and I'm sure everyone will be happy. hehe Keep up that good work.

Keeblur will remain ... Keeblur will remain ...

MisterTea's Review

I refuse to give this movie a proper score. You come onto the Portal and post someones work, but it CLEARLY says that you aren't supposed to do that. Stamper the Great is gone now and you feel that all of us people NEED to see his work... well, you stupid dumbass... we already have seen all of his work from A to Z. I'm voting X on this because you're doing something that is wrong. You want your name to be recognized by Portal fans, maybe not as a good Flash director, but as a filthy scum-bag who submits someone elses work for a good score.

kegel & keanu, j.lo, ally kegel & keanu, j.lo, ally

Simply Great

I watched Kegel with the special appearance of Enrique Eglesius (sp?) hehe, this one is great. Calista Flockhart's rantings were quite funny and the J-Lo doll was a great addition. Bravo.

Keep it up and don't fail in quality.

Team Fortress Classic Team Fortress Classic

Review

Well, that was pretty okay if it was you first time. I love Team Fortress. You could have atleast added in some of the TF sounds that are easily accesible in one of the folders, but meh... good enough :)

Myce Myce

Review

Come on Will. Put some effort into it, hehe jk. I laughed the first time.

Executed Executed

Review

Nice shit you got here... nice sounds and all but I would have loved to see some more blood and guts. Keep it up Mr. Stamper :)