Billy's Guide To Dating Billy's Guide To Dating

MisterTea's Review

I don't know why your current rating is 3.35... this animation was so easy to make, a 4 year old could make it. Consider the rating I gave you in this review high because a good rating for this shit would be in the negatives. Anyway... I'm not saying that I didn't like your movie it's just that the graphics were terrible. Concept was good. Sound was alright. Yep, that's it.

Kitten Kitten

MisterTea's Review

That was so horrible it is hard to describe. Still, I'll make an attempt at describing it: Shit! Crap! Turds! Feces! Whatever you want to call it. I can't believe it has a 2.62 rating right now. I am voting '0' for this. You don't deserve this. Don't submit any more movies or games - total shit.

Infantry Skirmish Infantry Skirmish

MisterTea's Review

That was very good. I don't know if it was someone at Sony who made that but it was a great promotional ad for Infantry Online. It's a good game don't ya think? hehe Yes, like the review before this one, I think everyone will be like, "What the fuck is going on here?!" and then they will click the X or something because they don't understand. But you truely have to play the game to get this. It's a good thing that you put that link to the Infantry web site at the end of this thing so people could figure out what the wonderful game is. Anyway - nice promotional ad and... maybe I'll see you in an IO server sometime.

safe sex safe sex

Exhaust's Review

Wow - great stuff man. This promotes safe sex which will help diminish HIV/AIDS... while also, it provides fun for the whole family. haha The graphics were quite crued but it's still good! hehe The concept was great. Truely... you have a brain and know how to use it :) Good stuff.

Mini Putt Mini Putt

MisterTea's Review

As much as I think this is stolen - it probably isn't. But that isn't the point. This is a game that has been ade several times beefore - for example: http://www.jippii.com/ - then go to the minigolf section and you can play, practically, the same game with OTHER PEOPLE on the net. I don't know why this is getting such good scores... but it doesn't deserve them.